Arthritis (Joint Pain):
1) Arthritis is a joint disorder featuring inflammation. A joint is an area of the body where two different bones meet. A joint functions to move the body parts connected by its bones. Arthritis literally means inflammation of one or more joints.
2) Arthritis is frequently accompanied by Joint pain which is referred to as arthralgia. When four or more joints are involved, the arthritis is referred to as polyarthritis. When two or three joints are involved, it is referred to as Oligoarthritis. When only a single joint is involved, it is referred to as Monoarthritis.
- Good news with us is that we provide such specific concentrated foods (nutrition) to the arthritis patient that their body starts regenerating pyruvic acid, synovial fluid and cartilage back again.
- Upon that our robotic equipments and massagers provide specific tourmaline radiations, heat, and massage which helps increase the blood circulation and reduces the oxidative stress to greater extent simultaneously. Combination of specific nutrition and some robotic equipments enable the patient to recover comparatively faster than any other treatment outside our rehabilitation centre.
- Tourmaline heating knee pads.
- Robotic Bed.
- Foot Acupressure.
- Leg & calf.
- Electric heating bag.